Recommended Programmers or Power Modules for the Ford F350 Diesel

lander800

Reaction score
Hey there everyone, I thought I would ask everyone what way to go with the Power Modules and Programmers for the 2011 Ford F350 Diesel. I do not want to void the warranty or play around with the exhaust in my truck, at least not right now. I do want to get a little more power and better fuel economy out of my truck, plus maybe give me a little adjustability plus have it work if I do the exhaust and the delete kit on it in the future I do not have to buy a new programmer or anything like that. Whats the best manufacture and the best model also. Thanks Very Much

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry man you are out of luck, warranty is out the window. (speaking from a guy with a deleted 6.4) Unless you find a good dealer to work with. Check out PowerStrokeNation.com for lots of opinions on what works.

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
check with spartan ... not sure if they have anything for 2011 yet

lander800

Reaction score
So can the Spartan tuning be hidden or not recongnized when the truck goes into for warranty work. Thanks for all the advise

Washy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know this is a old thread but, if someone is looking for a power adder for their 2011 to 2012 F350 that is easily removable before taking into dealer and is undetectable when removed. Innovative diesel products makes a fuel pressure module Torq2.1 that will allow 100hp added and does not program the computer. it is easily removable before taking it to the dealer.

markaug

Reaction score
If they want to find the Torq2, they will. As soon as you add HP or Torq the values will be stored in the vehicles computer, if they read higher than the rated values, well you know the rest.

I'm a GM diesel tech and the manufacturer's require snap shots of the stored computer parameters prior to authorizing warranty repairs if they don't like what they see it's on your dime. Not saying you shouldn't do it just go in with your eyes open. Personally I don't like all the emission equipment on the new diesel's but at the price you pay for them and the cost of major engine repairs/replacement you gotta cover your bases.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
We've installed a few spartans and a few h&s tunes...... Just be sure to download the tune back into the tuner before taking for warranty work, or the program could be damaged or lost. They work good and improve power and gas mileage.....

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Which seems to work better Ric the Spartan or the H@S. I have a spartan on my 6.4 but am due for a 6.7 in the fall and have been hearing mixed reviews about spartan customer service lately. H@S with the KEM green tunes may be at the top of my list right now.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
which seems to work better ric the spartan or the h@s. I have a spartan on my 6.4 but am due for a 6.7 in the fall and have been hearing mixed reviews about spartan customer service lately. H@s with the kem green tunes may be at the top of my list right now.

the h&s is working great..... Everyone rave reviews

Washy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Apparently the torq2.1 keeps all the parameters within the factory preset limits for fuel pressure. No codes and within factory specs
But yes they can always find out if they want to look really hard.

Spartan has about 30HP more than the H & S but I have seen way more H&S tuners out there for the 6.7 than the Spartan.

Last edited:
Top Bottom