Recommendations for getting PAL?

rob350

Reaction score
Any one recommend/ know of a good place to get the PAL at around the Edmonton area?

I would like to go for my PAL and restricted.

My uncle recommended Shane Vaughan from morinville, but i just called him and he wont be doing any more courses until the spring type of idea as he is currently down working in Calgary. My uncle said he was a great down to earth kinda guy that would basically tell you the answer in a effort to help you pass, reducing my chance of wasting $$$ while im on a tight budget.

Last edited:

slomo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any one recommend/ know of a good place to get the PAL at around the Edmonton area?

I would like to go for my PAL and restricted.

My uncle recommended "Shane Vaughan" from morinville, but i just called him and he wont be doing any more courses until the spring type of idea as he is currently down working in Calgary. My uncle said he was a great down to earth kinda guy that would basically tell you the answer in a effort to help you pass, reducing my chance of wasting $$$ while im on a tight budget.
if you cant pass the test as it is you dont deserve to have a wepon/rifle/hand gun go to any of the gun ranges,phoneix gun club offers them it's 140 and it's a full day or 2 half days pay the money and learn correctly:nono:

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree.... The test is not hard!!! It is all common sense. I did mine at Wild Bills in west edmonton mall. I forgot who the guy was who taught the course, but he made it easy.... Just listen and pay attention, the course is not hard..

rob350

Reaction score
No worries, i have grown up around them and have respect for them, but with times as it is i did not want to take a chance waisting money on a random teacher that could end up being subpar to others.
Did not say i was not going to "learn correctly"...

Thanks, i will look up Wild Bill's and get some more info!

Top Bottom