recoil

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
somehoe the knot that holds the pull cord to the handle came un done so rope sucked in of coarse it was in the staging area first thing so had the plesure of clutch starting all day anyway just wondering how hard it is to fix done a hundread weed eaters and mowers but havnt done a sled in 8 years

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what sled is it, sometimes you can get lucky with the spring tension and when u pull the bolts and look the rope tip will be right at the hole and no need to disassemble, by the time you get it out of the string it out the sled it has enough tension. No harder than the weed eater though. Just did an XM last weekend, the toughest part was the muffler springs

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what sled is it, sometimes you can get lucky with the spring tension and when u pull the bolts and look the rope tip will be right at the hole and no need to disassemble, by the time you get it out of the string it out the sled it has enough tension. No harder than the weed eater though. Just did an XM last weekend, the toughest part was the muffler springs

2013 mx ch!t balls i have to take off the can?

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The one I did was just back from the first dealer service and the O2 sensor was not even threaded in. I loosened off the can springs and it fell out. before you put it back in if you need to take it out put some copper coat on the threads so it doesnt rust in and dont over torque the torx screws that hold the recoil on. It really was pretty easy, took like 10 minutes.

Top Bottom