Recession just around the corner?

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mohawks threaten to block Energy East pipeline, saying project is threat to way of life

Me being taxed to give billions to Indians is affecting my way of life. We are so screwed in this country, time to develop an exit plan maybe. Maybe time move back to the Koots and live on welfare and do jobs for cash, no receipt.

Unreal!!! And dumping raw sewage from a sewer pipeline is ok to them???

Is there a petition to sign to stop equalization payments to the east? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let's face it folks: We are going to be stuck with Trudumb for many many years to come. The only way the West is going to thrive again is to split the country in two and when and if we get our half there should be no more provincial governments as well as a federal government. Between the town or city government, the county government, the provincial and federal governments we are over freaking governed.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
We need some politicians with some balls that will stand up to the natives and say enough is enough. How many generations ago were those treaties written? I'm all for equality. Let's all pay taxes equally. No more free handouts.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm with you digits. It's done, it's over with, it was many many many years ago. The price / debt has been paid.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We need some politicians with some balls that will stand up to the natives and say enough is enough. How many generations ago were those treaties written? I'm all for equality. Let's all pay taxes equally. No more free handouts.

I agree! Unfortunately handouts are a liberal way of thinking.

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Slit the country in half and that would be an excellent time to stop the huge welfare cheques.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
And those of us who were born and raised here and worked our asses off all our lives are barely scraping by. Some are on the verge of losing everything they've worked all their lives for . Makes sense to me.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When was the carbon tax going to be added to gasoline? How is our gas more expensive than the east coast?

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When was the carbon tax going to be added to gasoline? How is our gas more expensive than the east coast?

The plan was hailed by energy and environmental leaders as a “game changer” that will make Alberta a global leader in fighting climate change. But it will also require Albertans to pay 4.7-cents more per litre of gas at the pumps in 2017, and 5.5 cents more per litre of diesel, plus an extra $320 to heat their homes in 2017, rising to $470 by 2018. The $3 billion raised by these carbon taxes won’t go into government coffers, but will go back to Albertans through a rebate program and by building green infrastructure and public transit, the premier said.

I believe also that gas and diesel go up again in 2018.

eagle eye

Reaction score
I thought I was the only guy thinking this. Why is treaty rights a life sentence? I don't get it lets just give one final lump sum payout whatever that is and be done with it. If you sell me your house it's now my house you don't get to keep getting money from me right? Isn't it being racist by showing certain groups they are different then the rest of us? Not sure why I'm paying for things that happened a insane amount of time ago, I think we've all long paid our debts.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought I was the only guy thinking this. Why is treaty rights a life sentence? I don't get it lets just give one final lump sum payout whatever that is and be done with it. If you sell me your house it's now my house you don't get to keep getting money from me right? Isn't it being racist by showing certain groups they are different then the rest of us? Not sure why I'm paying for things that happened a insane amount of time ago, I think we've all long paid our debts.

Like I've been saying for years - we have racism built into the laws of our country. Not sure how anyone can justify that, much less a court room.

Top Bottom