Recession just around the corner?

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im just trying to get by like the rest of the world and my attitude was fine until someone started beaking. I have 0 attitude and I don't think I have all the answers if anyone has good input im more then happy to listen someone tossing stupid comments at me is unnecessary. Not sure why you felt the need to jump in and defend him he said it im pretty sure he can answer responses on his own.

Not defending him, nor commenting on what he said. I'm making my response based on what you said, and my thinking is that it was your arrogance and "beaking" that he caused his response, cause myself and I believe a lot of others took your comments the same way.
So, keep getting by, with your 0 attitude. Lol.

eagle eye

Reaction score
Not defending him, nor commenting on what he said. I'm making my response based on what you said, and my thinking is that it was your arrogance and "beaking" that he caused his response, cause myself and I believe a lot of others took your comments the same way.
So, keep getting by, with your 0 attitude. Lol.

If you read back it wasn't me that started i was talking normally like everyone else in the forum until he piped up with the salesman crack not sure what your talking about.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you read back it wasn't me that started i was talking normally like everyone else in the forum until he piped up with the salesman crack not sure what your talking about.

He's talking about your completely childish over reaction to what was obviously meant as humour.

eagle eye

Reaction score
That's why me and him we're talking......lol sorry if i can't hear tone over the Internet.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's why me and him we're talking......lol sorry if i can't hear tone over the Internet.[/

Well if you missed that, good luck with gleaning enough info to make life changing financial decisions from researching the available information and opinions offered on the internet about the stocks you're following .

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
I completely agree. You really can't detect "tone" or emotion over the internet. THAT is why I put the winkie face. THAT conveys the "hey, my comment was just a light hearted 'joke'" emotion. I'm done arguing with you over this. I you can't understand it by now, I don't think you ever will.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont see where eagle eye was out of line? He offered his perspective and a bunch of internet heros jumped all over him. If he is wrong then offer your perspectives?

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am with you on this one. Seems there was a misunderstanding but it carried on a bit too far. Need to move on and get back to the topic. :beer:

I dont see where eagle eye was out of line? He offered his perspective and a bunch of internet heros jumped all over him. If he is wrong then offer your perspectives?

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyways...........moving along, looks like the Keystone will be a go now that Obama bin Hiding is backed into a corner.I would expect some RAPID growth in the US soon, however this might be at our expense..........imo.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Russian for vodka

Nope! :nono:

Transcript

How to Say Vodka in Russian. This is a very important word and the most basic translation would be водка. One more time. водка. Practice that again. водка. Now you try. A more affectionate nickname for vodka, or водка, would be водярa. One more time. водярa, and the accent on that is on the second syllable. I'll say it even slower, voh-DZYRA-ra. And now I'll say it a little quicker, водярa. Why don't you take a shot. Great. There's lots of names and lots of nicknames for vodka. One of those is беленькая. The accent on that is on the first syllable. I'll say it real slow, BEH-lyen-ka-ya. One more time. BEH-lyen-ka-ya. And now slightly quicker, беленькая. Why don't you take a shot. Great. Now if you want to say half-liter in Russian, which can only mean one thing, that would be поллитра. The accent on that is on the second syllable. Let's say it nice and slow. Pohl-LEE-tra. And one more time. Pohl-LEE-tra. Now slightly quicker, поллитра. Now you try. Great. Finally this is sort of an interesting homynym. If we were to say, 'what can I do' with a Russian accent, you should actually be saying I'll find vodka. Let's give it a shot. водки найду. One more time. водки найду. Give it a shot. There you go. I hope you find vodka, and that's how you say vodka in Russian.

Last edited:

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Its good that we can all have an opinion. Whats an internet hero ?

Top Bottom