Recent SnowandMud Website info and requests.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Sorry I have not got back to all the requests for changed names or password resets and all. If I have not answered your private message, it may take some time. With the Avalanche I was involved in last weekend it has put a damper on all my recent activities and dealing with the outcome of what happened will take some time to get caught up. I will spend a bit of time catching up but as I said it will take a week or two. Please don't get frustrated and create a new user name, I can fix what ever you need on a one and one basis. Im quite sore and my hands are quite stiff, its hard to type and go through all the posts and emails, so as I said don't stop the requests just expect it will take a bit longer.

Thanks for your support,

M

mattmedic

Sorry I have not got back to all the requests for changed names or password resets and all. If I have not answered your private message, it may take some time. With the Avalanche I was involved in last weekend it has put a damper on all my recent activities and dealing with the outcome of what happened will take some time to get caught up. I will spend a bit of time catching up but as I said it will take a week or two. Please don't get frustrated and create a new user name, I can fix what ever you need on a one and one basis. Im quite sore and my hands are quite stiff, its hard to type and go through all the posts and emails, so as I said don't stop the requests just expect it will take a bit longer.

Thanks for your support,
First off, sorry about the loss of your friend, your a caring guy and those on this site will understand, take all the time to you need to deal with the recent events, both mentaly and physically.

well wishes, matt

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
first off, sorry about the loss of your friend, your a caring guy and those on this site will understand, take all the time to you need to deal with the recent events, both mentaly and physically.

Well wishes, matt

x2...........................

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First off, sorry about the loss of your friend, your a caring guy and those on this site will understand, take all the time to you need to deal with the recent events, both mentaly and physically.

well wishes, matt

x3........

W

woodies

well wishes, matt

x4................

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score
X14 X14.................... and so sorry for your loss.................:( :( :(

Top Bottom