Rear suspension

PROCLIMB

Reaction score
Hey just wondering what I should be running for lbs in my rear shock and would like for someone to explain to me how it plays an effect in my steering and maneuvering should I run more or less in it I'm 190lbs all input would be great

carlsonswerve

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im a little heavier then you"cough cough" but i tend to run 175 in the float and stock preload on the fox zero. in simple terms the as the rear of sled raises it put more ski pressure down, i have heard of people this year tightening their limiter straps one set of notches. again to aid in less ski lift and more ski pressure. i also have move the rear drop bracket bolt to the bottom setting. i find it helps to keep the skis closer to the ground when im on the pipe going through the trees. hope this helps. plus i only run 85 psi in the front floats.

PROCLIMB

Reaction score
hey thx man yah i run 65psi in my fronts lol i find these sleds takes a football feild to turn around the skis dont turn half as far as my renegade i had last year

carlsonswerve

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
check out the "riderasmussonstyle" blog site. he talks about that and the fix for it. cause your right, it dont turn as far

PROCLIMB

Reaction score
Yah I read that I'm gonna pick that piece up I think I jut gotta find someone to install it

Blownsilver

Reaction score
I installed the Rasmussen steering upgrade. It's worth the effort to install it. They send a link to a video of the install when I bought mine.

k.p

Reaction score
I installed the rasmussen piece. Works great and i also installed SLP powder pro skies on my 153" 800. The improvement in powder snow is remarkable! Definitely worth it. It got a little bit harder to steer on hard surface,but you will get used to it. A little "workout" for your underarms ;) Sorry for my english,im from Norway :)

Top Bottom