Ready to ride

Birddog95

Reaction score
Hey everyone. Been 7 years since I last rode a sled and back in the saddle again! My last year riding was my first to the mountains. Rode Clemina Creek, The Renshaw, and Chappel. Looking so forward to getting back to the beautiful skies. Took my AST1 course which really opened my eyes!!! Wondering if anyone knows where on-line a person can get the area riding map (like the map that was in the cabin at Clemina) showing the bowl and plateaus for the area. Be nice to have that just to stay safe :) Heading up this weekend and looking so forward to it :)

Skegmeister

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check out the local Riding Clubs for the areas you want to ride.
Being that we have lots of new riders heading out to the hills, there have been a few things changes since you were out there last. Including a lot more incidents where riders are getting hurt, lost and killed.
If you go the Valemont area, contact Frozen Pirate Snow Services, he is on the Facebook. Curtis Pawlik will get you up to speed on where, how and some good info on maps you are looking for.
You spent a ton of cash to get up to the hills, spend some more to get the best bang for your buck.
I am not affiliated with him or a salesman, I just see the stuff he posts and I like what I see. I look forward to meeting him some day.

Stay safe and teach others how to observe proper protocols.

My advice...

Last edited:
Top Bottom