Re: Salmon

powdersledder

Reaction score

Does anyone know if they have finished logging Salmon yet and if you can sled there now and what the snow is like? Thanks:confused:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca

Does anyone know if they have finished logging Salmon yet and if you can sled there now and what the snow is like? Thanks:confused:

see the BLUE RIVER CONDITIONS THREAD(HOLY SMOKE INN) AS PATTI SAID THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO BE FINISHED THE LOGGING BY DEC 31? SAID ROBIN AND A FEW OTHERS ARE BREAKING TRAIL INTO SALMON AS I TYPE.......:d

glassman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Good luck breaking that trail. Need more snow at lower elevations. Otherwise it will be gross for more than two sleds. We tried last week and only made it to the top of the block.

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

im gunna go ride in there when i come up in the next couple days, any one looking to ride, throw me a pm always looking for new people to ride with

Carson24

Reaction score

With all the recent snow activity how is the trail into salmon now ?? has anyone tried to get in since all the snow or did some of the rain take care of that ??

spitfire340

Reaction score

Anyone been up there lately? heading there on tuesday just wondering what we are in for hopefully the trail across the cutblock is in since all of the snow.

Top Bottom