Re-fill air cylinders?

Rev mike

Reaction score
Got a used snow pulse avy bag for Christmas, I plan on deploying the bag to make sure it works properly but have no idea where to get the cylinder filled afterwards.
Closest major city would be Red Deer. Anyone know who refills these cylinders to 3000 psi. It's a little more than my compressor puts out lol.

sorsy

Reaction score
it is a 1/8 quick coupling same as paint ball cylinders use... bought my set up from a paintball shop and got kost fire and safety to fill it for me...

Rev mike

Reaction score
What about the new firing pin and o-ring on the valve? Snow pulse says to replace the o-ring every fill to prevent leakage.
guess they probably sell a kit or something?

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got mine filled at Martin motors in Edmonton so I imagine any large dealer like that in red deer would do it.

Sent from my iPhone using

frock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What about the new firing pin and o-ring on the valve? Snow pulse says to replace the o-ring every fill to prevent leakage.
guess they probably sell a kit or something?

I have the o-ring kit, got it from Snowpulse. I refill my own at work with a breathing air compressor. As stated above get the hardware from a paintball shop. If you know someone working with breathing air such as a firefighter or gas plant worker they should have access to a breathing air compressor and can refill it for you if you have these items.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got a used snow pulse avy bag for Christmas, I plan on deploying the bag to make sure it works properly but have no idea where to get the cylinder filled afterwards.
Closest major city would be Red Deer. Anyone know who refills these cylinders to 3000 psi. It's a little more than my compressor puts out lol.

Need a bigger compressor that's all.

3000 psi is easy.

sent while I should be drinking twisted teas

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Need a bigger compressor that's all.

3000 psi is easy.

sent while I should be drinking twisted teas

Sober up.
You need a special compressor to make over 150psi. Ain't gonna find it at Home Depot lol!

To the OP, take it to Centratech in RD. They are a Snowpulse bottle dealer and can refill it for you there. I think it's about $15.

Top Bottom