Rasmussen Jumps to DOO!!!!!!

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How do people side hill with that steering!!?? God your hand will be touching the gas cap when counter steering, wouldn't that low of bars make ya hunch over like an old guy then lose your balance and fall tithe low side of the hill? Like that steering is fine on my quad but on a sled with barely any kind of a bar riser? I know that's Brett's style but idk..

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How do people side hill with that steering!!?? God your hand will be touching the gas cap when counter steering, wouldn't that low of bars make ya hunch over like an old guy then lose your balance and fall tithe low side of the hill? Like that steering is fine on my quad but on a sled with barely any kind of a bar riser? I know that's Brett's style but idk..

it works for technical riding only. pita for anything else. thoery makes sense. the bars arent up in your face when your doing very technical maneuvers. they are right in your chest where you have the most leverage.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
still hoping this new xm style is going to be my fit, for me the 08xp 880 with some mods has to be the nimblest sled out there, and effortlessly to ride... i can see why some of the new beginner riders have a tought time, but with seat time, your riding abilty improves

Top Bottom