Raptor vrsRenegade in sand,

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im guessin gade..no shifting gears.4x4 for that extra traction for when the front wheels do actually touch down..im sure there are lots of races on youtube.you see lots of 4x4 kickin racing quads buts on there.:bike::bike::hemiCoupe::crying3::beep:

UkrainianMudKing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well as a guy who has a pretty pimped out Renegade and friends with pimped out Raptors I am going to have to say that its going to come down to the driver. My two buddies drive 07 Raptors, with exhaust and chips. I would allways beat the same guy up drag hill but the other guy would allways kick my ass. Now I havent raced them recently seeing as they now both have big bore kits on their rigs, but I figure they will kick my ass. They only get the better of you about 2/3 the way up I am just to heavy.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What tires are you running in the sand ?On pavement my 800r is slightly faster than two modded raptors that i ride with .That is with only 10 hrs on my renny , not fully broken in yet.I`m hereing 4 light wieght paddles would make it very interesting!

Alpine View B&B

Reaction score
Website
www.bbcanada.com
Not the renegade, mine blew an engine 5600$ repair not gonna honour warrenty got it Ecko rv and marine alberta beach, got more ditails if u need whats a motor worth, they told me to go thruogh insurance, they are mongies there

insaneZ400shane

Reaction score
cant see a renegade doing too well, not only are they heavier but they have a higher center, and irs isnt good for side hill stability. i know that renegades are like lightning in a straight drag, but a sport quad like the raptor should win in sand climbing.

mit214

Reaction score
I agree that its all about the rider I have a stock Raptor and I have killed alot of moded out Renegades both up hill and on the flats, and i have also been beat on occasion.

Top Bottom