Raptor Shocks - Great Product and Service

TDR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last week I bought a pair of Raptor shocks for both mine and my 14 year old sons 2014 Pro's. I was not thrilled with the performance of the stock WE's and even had threads go bad on the preload adjuster on my sons. We had a chance to test the new gear in the Renshaw this weekend. What a difference!! The sleds were unbelievable on the trail and on the hill. Probably one of the best improvements I could have made. My son is not a big kid and was struggling with the stockers. He figures the sled is now 50% easier to pull over into a side hill and hold it there. Next step will be to install the triple rate springs his skid.

I do have to give the folks at Raptor serious kudos. When you call you get Jake and only Jake. He is extremely knowledgable and knows his product versus the other choices. The shocks were built with my sons weight and height in mind. And then he really went the extra mile. It was a Thursday and I explained to him that the following Wednesday was my sons birthday. Jake had his guys build the shocks that day and shipped them the next day!!!! He shipped them 2 day and they arrived on my sons birthday. That is what I call customer service. It's refreshing to deal with someone who knows what they are talking about and backs it up with their word. Didn't have to do that but he did.

Hats off to you Jake and everyone at Raptor Shocks. I will certainly be back again and again.

TDR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you ever need changes or have questions call Jake direct. He Is a wealth of knowledge.

TDR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is the new shocks installed. Nice and clean looking. Did the rear skid coil install last night. Trial run for the rear skid this weekend!!

stormrider69

Reaction score
Had the same customer service too, and reallly really good shock, have it on the front since last week, didnt had time to tune the suspension and its already 10x better thant stock WE. Shock travel in and out but sled stay flat

TDR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a chance to try the full install. The new coils on the stock shocks on the rear were once again an improvement over the stock WE. In my opinion changing the OEM shocks is one of the best bang for the buck. I will be changing the rear coils on my second sled over the summer. Great service and all around experience. Thanks Jake.

Dlo

Reaction score
Have the raptor front and rear shocks on freeride, nice shocks, over the whoops and in the pow, have mine set soft in front stiff in back,

Top Bottom