raptor 700 love em hate em?

plumbum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.outlawatvclub.com
it is really personal opinion. i have ridden one when i was looking to purchase a big bore sport. lots of power almost the same ride as a 450. wasnt what i was looking for. i tried a ds650, smae sort of idea but it did ride different than the 450's. i decided to get the 700xx because i like the ride and tonnes of power etc...

anyway now to post as most will when it comes to this type of post.

it is a yamaha. booooo. lol.

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
but does it come in blue??j/k does it have reverse?rode the raptor but would rather go with the suzuki ltz400 just seemed more comfy to ride and easier to slide around and kept up with the raptors just fine in/on the trails,the raptor is a little more work in the trails.. i felt.dont hate em but wouldent buy one either..but i am a true yamaha fan..now riding a grizzly more comfy/less work:beer:

adman

Reaction score
I just got mine in June, after YEARS of a 250r Honda. I think it's the best bang for the buck, lots of torque,and I'm having no trouble adjusting, the balance is great on it. As far as keeping up on the trails to the suzuki 400, no problem, only the 400 runs out of torque in any gear but first, otherwise they are a great fun machine. I'll still take the raptor!!!

smokindiesel

Reaction score
All i know is My honda trx450r eats raptors in a dirt drag race lol. They will be heaver than a 400 or 450 and will be slower in tight trails, But you will have torque. I have no torque, just high RPM.

ZEDNECK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
u couldnt give me a raptor, and if u did i would gladly roll it off a cliff...... twice

Top Bottom