Rapid Revolutions Service Department all caught up thanks to the new Service Manager

RapidRevolutions

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Our new Service Manager is so efficient machines are leaving faster then they are coming in. So if you need work done on your ATV, UTV, or Snowmobile give us a call.

780-455-7553

RapidRevolutions

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
We have the 2" ROX risers and we have custom made 5" risers of billet aluminum. The 2" ones may need re-routing of the brake lines up top. The 5" one needs a custom brake line extension and comes with a custom throttle cable. Also in the 5" kit you have to solder in wire extensions for the controls. Thanks

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no need to route longer cables with a 2 inch rox riser on a can am..... my rox 2 inch are anti-vibe...

Attachments

• 2010 Xxc finished 021.JPG
    2010 Xxc finished 021.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 208

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I 6'3 and run bar risers from rapid. 2" is perfect all around

RapidRevolutions

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
I don't stock the anti-vibes only the standard 2" rise in black. I don't think the Anti vibes come in black unless I special order them. We have had some Canams not need brakeline re-routing and some that have need rerouting and the brake reservoir moved towards steering stem to make up the extra distance. So weird how one does and one doesn't and they were identical gen 2s from a pair of brothers who bought machines at the same time. No offence to Canam but we have had other weird inconsistencies especially in the side by sides. We have had Commanders with boxes over an inch different in internal width so the aftermarket seat kit would not fit in properly.

Top Bottom