Ranger Crew with Tracks?

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sellin my sleds for a couple years, just keeping some of the relics for now but was thinking of tracks for my Ranger crew. A way to go cruise around with a cab and heat for the family as the weather is either to cold, windy or Im at work when its warm enough to take my family out. Are they a pain? or is it a stuck fest everywhere still. Just want to cruise around the lake, maybe gather some wood or a ditch trip to the neighbors. Which ones are good, what to avoid

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We run a mule on tracks at work. They work great. Snow or mud.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
4urusa2y.jpg

roadtech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Nytoman
Don't be afraid of tracks, you will have a lot of fun with the rig you chose,
I have had them on my Rhino for three years now, there is a learning curve but very doable.
I pull a trail groomer with mine at Long Lake it has power to go straight up when their on tracks
I cabbed mine in, have a heater tied into the cooling system, it's a little nosy inside but I use hearing protection,
Check out my blog in the northeast alberta section, Riding at the lake, there's lots of pic there.
I have UTV tatou S4 , expensive around 5k but worth it.
Don

AB RANGER 007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sellin my sleds for a couple years, just keeping some of the relics for now but was thinking of tracks for my Ranger crew. A way to go cruise around with a cab and heat for the family as the weather is either to cold, windy or Im at work when its warm enough to take my family out. Are they a pain? or is it a stuck fest everywhere still. Just want to cruise around the lake, maybe gather some wood or a ditch trip to the neighbors. Which ones are good, what to avoid

What year is your P Ranger Crew?

Bruce.

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought a set of Prospector Pro SR with little use on them. Hope they work out. Been looking at all cab systems but a lot of choices and a lot of big price tags. Any specific style ones that you like or ones to avoid? Not as many options for the crew obviously. Wife likes the one from WOC. I like the Curtis cab too. The OEM don't look bad either.

Attachments

• $_20.jpg
    $_20.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 187

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
back on the hunt for some tracks, went to pick them up and guy sold them out from under me

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya, you have to be quick when they come up for sale...it seems like lots of people are looking for them. I spoke to Darc at Samurai Trucks in GP, he says he sells 100 sets of tracks a year. I just scooped up a lightly used set of Camoplast Tatou 4S tracks for my RZR, hopefully get them on today.

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
U get them from Darc? He said he had a demo set and would get back to me on monday and never did.
The other cat was playing games. Told him I would be there thursday but he said they were still on machine and he was busy till after weekend then friday they are gone. Real douche.
Never been run around so much as trying to find tracks. Just going to wait till next fall and order new I think. To bad my daughter was excited to go in the ranger again.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No, I bought them privately, but Darc seems like a stellar guy...that's where I'd order new ones from. I would think the other meat head got a better offer...it's happened to me a few times too...ya gotta love Kijiji.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have never tried em, but have heard alot of bad about them. especially deep soft snow, most are left till spring to get em out.

wakeandsnow

Reaction score
I can tell you with 100% absolute certainty that you will not regret tracks EVER! They are an absolute blast. I have t4S on my rzr 900 and I was hooked 3 years ago after a friend bought a set for his 2012 outlander. Absolutely insane what they will make their way through. Recently we did a trip to fernie and took the outlander. It towed a toboggan with a 60L keg of beer/skis/food/fuel up a 10 km trail and then EASILY made its way out on an unridden trail that had 3 feet of fresh powder on top of it (3 ft in 3 days during our stay)..... Don't expect to hill climb next to a summit but they will go just about everywhere else.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Top Bottom