Randy Swenson Video's

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Climbmax (Randy Swenson) contacted me today and told me about this awesome video. This really makes a person excited about sledding. His video's are always great.

[FLV]http://video.snowandmud.com/flvideo/182.flv[/FLV]

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great Video....Out with summer and bring on winter....I am ready!!!YYAAAAhoooo:d

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
that's incredible! Music in that is quite relaxing too Well Done!

G

Guest1

Climbmax (Randy Swenson) called me today and told me about this awesome video. This really makes a person excited about sledding. His video's are always great.

:confused:

Isn't it a TAHOE FILMS video???

Let me get this straight....Climbmax called you to tell you about an AWESOME video that he is in ... why wouldn't he just post it himself? Sounds to me like someone has a Fuji fetish...Hahahahahahahaha

As well, do you not remember that you were at the premier for SH4 (and have a copy of said video) ... DumbAzz.

OVER!!!

ps...GOT NAME DROPPER

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
:confused:

Let me get this straight....Climbmax called you to tell you about an AWESOME video that he is in ... why wouldn't he just post it himself? Sounds to me like someone has a Fuji fetish...Hahahahahahahaha

Actually Randy PM'd me the name and suggested I should put this in the new tube section. So I did.

Cartel

Reaction score
Great film, notice how alot of the films are going towards more mellow music, I think thats for the better, the mellow flow of the pow suits it way better!!!
Mike

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just picked up T-struck 7 last night and holy man Swenson is sick!!! with that nytro. Some pretty extreme pulls.

Top Bottom