Ramp coming out this weekend

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hello. Its the weekend to remove the ramp. Was out there last weekend to check it out. River solid ice was wet a few weeks ago. Better get it out before top flow freezes it in. Gonna pull it out in one piece this year. We could use a UTV or ATV with winches to give us a pull. Snow still good but frozen solid. With warm day it will be OK for a rip later when snow softens.

Post here if your interested in giving a hand. Gonna have a campfire and smokie cook off

Thanks

Reactions: PDQ

PDQ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got my truck and trailer all loaded and ready to go ...Three sleds , Two skimmers , One quad , and a bunch of other stuff that we might need to get the ramp to higher ground ...
See you in the morning for coffee at Fawcett Husky ...:ramsfan_small: , :sled1: , :th_quad: , :chainsaw: :crap:

Last edited:

rsaruk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Better not make any ruts or you will be in big trouble on here. Lol.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

• Staff

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Better not make any ruts or you will be in big trouble on here. Lol.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

We all agree and support that 100% most times. Thing is its the trail we manage. End of season for that trail. Bear hunters will be getting out there to set up their bait stations.

Thanks for your interest.

• Staff

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ramp is out. Thanks to all who came and helped out for the day. Didn't take long when we had it all ready. Skidded out onto the bank by 1 winch off of a quad. We still need to lift it up and give it some more support for the summer.

Thanks again volunteers. Don, Matt, Sara and Tyler, Brad, Robbie, Marisia, and Marco also Dave the farmer from the area and Me.

Top Bottom