Rain!!??

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What was up with that rain SHOWER yesterday evening. What a mess!:eek: So much for any of the local powder. Did the rain hit most of Edmonton and area, like Whitecourt, Swan Hills, Long Lake?

If there wasn't a base before, there sure is now.

Please post reports as I'm sure many of us want to know how bad it is out there now.

Thanks.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heh there zrr it seemed a little less towards my place @ seba beach but my dad was in hinton and edson this wekand he said you cant even ditch bang out there because no f'n snow. were the hell are we livin i thought this was canada.
:d

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Played hockey in Bruderheim last night, it took us 1 hour to get home to Ardrossan. The roads were perfectly pebbled, Looking in my yard, the snow depth is about 1/2 of what it was, and if it gets to 8C today, it will be even less.

BrandonSK

Reaction score
Heh there zrr it seemed a little less towards my place @ seba beach but my dad was in hinton and edson this wekand he said you cant even ditch bang out there because no f'n snow. were the hell are we livin i thought this was canada.
:d

Its called global warming :)

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im by Westlock and there is NOTHING left, unless you want to run in the brown crud in the ditches.......NOT ME. Buddy I know is heading to Swan Hills tonight and tommorow, not sure what he will find.........:(

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We're losing snow in Whitecourt but the groomed trails are still good. The roads were absolute garbage last night but getting bette today. Was raining in Swan Hills when I left work last night also.:mad:

MRAN

Reaction score
Don't mean to gloat(?) but 3 feet of fresh this week in Terrace - might be a bit of a drive but what else do you live for....no looking for secret spots - it's everywhere. Ski hill closed for 2 days 'cause they couldn't access the base thru over a meter of freshies. check out Shames mountain.ca if your a crossover skier/sledder.

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah.. the rain has reeked havik on our snow here too. Sucks, I just picked up a sled for my boy and we need to get out and ride, locally would have been nice and easy this weekend but we will have to wait for some fresh or head to the Athabasca area this week. Pray for snow!!! :)

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
No rain, just warm chinooks. It's taking the snow down fast, I went out today from the house, a 1/4 mile east, turned around and came back. It's rock hard.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My Eastern friends tld me they are getting an "old fashioned winter" this year. What's up with that!!?? We get the rain and they get snow. That's back asswards.

Top Bottom