rail line to Nordegg questions?

Teryxryder

Reaction score
Hey Everybody,

Me and some buddy's want to try out the old rail line trail next weekend.

I am riding a Teryx with all season trax. My questions are:

1. Is my machine too big to take on that trip?
2. Would it be better to stay with the trax or put my Mud Lites back on? With all the rain this year it could be muddy out there.
3. As anyone been on it recently and have any reports what condition the trail is in.

If anyone else is planning the trip next weekend it would be cool to go as a group as well, it will be our first time.

Thanks for the help.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Everybody,

Me and some buddy's want to try out the old rail line trail next weekend.

I am riding a Teryx with all season trax. My questions are:

1. Is my machine too big to take on that trip?
2. Would it be better to stay with the trax or put my Mud Lites back on? With all the rain this year it could be muddy out there.
3. As anyone been on it recently and have any reports what condition the trail is in.

If anyone else is planning the trip next weekend it would be cool to go as a group as well, it will be our first time.

Thanks for the help.

i'd tell ya to go but all the work that some of us did on the trail they realy are not made for the big side by sides....

Teryxryder

Reaction score
i'd tell ya to go but all the work that some of us did on the trail they realy are not made for the big side by sides....
Next time you guys are out there doing work on the trail I'd love to help. I've got lots of spare lumber and having a big machine bring things in, is sometimes helpful.
I don't want to undo anything you guys worked at improving and if looks like I can't make it, I'll turn around and head back.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just sayin the work on the bridges was long and realy not made for a hole bunch of weight...

Top Bottom