Radium Hotels/Motels?

braapin

Reaction score
Might be coming up to Radium 17-19th and was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on an inexpensive, but not dingy hotel or motel for a couple nights that is secure with good food & maybe a bar or pub close by? I have been looking and I have seen some options.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Prestige is sled friendly, super 8 in invermere is too.
Copper point has a pool, pub and restaurant.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I always enjoyed staying at the Radium Resort.

Does anyone know if they still have sledder packages.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It sucks that all the cool motels and hotels have been swaped to condos

I have been going to the car show in September for 15 years, sitting out your room watching the cars cruise around, but all them hotels are booked up cause there isn't many left

Haven't been for the last few years other than day trip, cause sitting in invermere at your room sucks and defeats the purpose

farmerboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Best western has grub and pub, pool and hot tub. They even used my airmiles. Lots of room in parking lot. I have also stayed at the chrystal Springs. They had kitchenettes. All are expensive in Radium. They might not let you in anyway haha

braapin

Reaction score
Best western has grub and pub, pool and hot tub. They even used my airmiles. Lots of room in parking lot. I have also stayed at the chrystal Springs. They had kitchenettes. All are expensive in Radium. They might not let you in anyway haha

Haha, yeah gotta keep that rif raf from the states outta here!

Top Bottom