rad relocate for a RZR 800

gladerunner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
were can I get a rad relocate kit for a polaris RZR 800 I cant find nothing on the net. or can you even put your rad on the roll bar on a rzr 800

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's because a rzr 800 very rarely overheats if the rad is clean and the cooling system is working properly....
Is there a reason you want to relocate it ?

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would never put the rad on the role bar! I can't believe guys do this. Why would you want the chance of that hot coolant leaking on you! Just keep the rad clean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Or buy a wildcat with the rad in the proper location lol. Still don't understand why the other guys don't do this

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes I liked the rad there , but it comes at a price ... Length. Of all the issues with Rzrs though , overheating is not near the top....IMO.
Putting a hot radiator behind my head scares the crap out of me though..... Crazy!

Last edited:

tiger666

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Four years of putting my rzr thru some deep long muddy trips and only over heated once when the fuse to the fan blew.I haven't even used the little 12volt water pump that i built and carry just for cleaning the rad.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the quick release screen is the best bet. Carry a water pump as a secondary fix.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our 800 rzr and 900xp rzr never had any problems or overheating with stock rad location.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have rarely seen any rzzrs overheat even after a long day of mud riding, and a quick wash is sufficient to clean them out. The ranger has more of a straight vertical rad layout, and needs a rad wash at the end of the day. quick n easy.

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my razor has a fan switch so when i go through mud or water i turn it on so it pulls the air through instead of the mud just baking on the front of a hot rad,driving it for over 5 years and never over heated.

Top Bottom