racking up miles on a trailer

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
took my charmac 4 place trailer into standens in calgary in for a axle alignment as i noticed the left rear tire was scrubbing on the inside. Tom then asks what year it is, i reply 02, he asks how many km's i reply well let's say 10 trips to revy a year x 1000km return, times 02,03,04,05,06, 07,08,09,10, holy crap it worked out a mininum 90000km on the trailer $375 later axles trued check over of the trailer, and it's ready for Revy tomorrow.

I'm totally impressed with this trailer as some peeps here will attest to the fact that she's be hammered down the highway hard with some real good memories.

Also i didn't realize that alot of people didn't know that you can do axle alignments on trailers. it will pay back huge.

Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't forget one of those Revy trips came back the LONG way around. I think you could add another 2000km for just the one. Have a fun ride...stay safe.

awkwardmoose

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
...you can do axle alignments on trailers...

I am pretty sure your issue isn’t axle alignment…the trailer should be level with the truck.

Going west (without a Yamaha), things would seem level. However, I know on your eastbound trips, you’re about a half a bubble out with your truck sitting low.

Must be all those cedar air fresheners you’re bringing home…

Top Bottom