Racers edge

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are they still in business? Hard to find anything online. I bought a 2018 g4 175 that has a racers edge rear arm. Just wondering what it's worth if I decided to go back to stock

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are they still in business? Hard to find anything online. I bought a 2018 g4 175 that has a racers edge rear arm. Just wondering what it's worth if I decided to go back to stock
Darryl is old school and has never had an online presence for his shop. Its all word of mouth. You gotta phone him or stop in and see him. I think he still carries a flip phone with him. Lol

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Should call him and try a few adjustments first before you give up on it. There a few adjustments if your trying to get it a little more playful. But at the end of the day that skid was meant for climbing and it is limited to what you can get it to doo.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Should call him and try a few adjustments first before you give up on it. There a few adjustments if your trying to get it a little more playful. But at the end of the day that skid was meant for climbing and it is limited to what you can get it to doo.
Oh it's not that at all. I've had one before and it was amazing. Very playful yet kept the nose down nicely. Just thinking it would offset some of the cost of the sled if I could get enough for it. For my riding style on a 175 the stock skid will probably more than suffice.

Just curious what a new one is going for. Suspension usually holds its value pretty well, so probably worth around 60% of new

Top Bottom