Race Fuel

mattern

Reaction score
Hey guys

was wondering if anyone knew where to buy the 5 or 15 gallon drums of race fuel looking for vp111 or c12 im up in fort mac, but could swing into edmoniton and if anyone knows a price on it

canuck5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
GTS in Grassland sells VP along with many other dealers I usually try to buy a 50g barrel at the start of a season, way cheaper that the smaller ones. However if your only looking for that small amount Four seasons in Fort Mac will sell your C12 i'm just guessing it will be for 5-6$ a liter.

mattern

Reaction score
yeah i bought a drum last year and had lots left so gonna try a diffrent route this year because of the wastage.

Rioplay

Reaction score
AFD Fuels in Sherwood Park sells it by the drum, jerry can what ever you want. It is not VP, but on a comparison price VP is $5 bucks a liter and the AFD equavilient is around $2 a liter. It will almost be the same price to run straight 106 motor octane than to mix 50/50 with premium using VP.

Just an extra option that not to many people know about.

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah i bought a drum last year and had lots left so gonna try a diffrent route this year because of the wastage.

If the drum is properly sealed after each fuel removal, there shouldn't be any waste. A little teflon tape on the bungs will keep moisture out and the light ends in during the summer. Keep it out of the sun or it will get a funny shape!!!!

STOLLER99

Reaction score
Hey guys

was wondering if anyone knew where to buy the 5 or 15 gallon drums of race fuel looking for vp111 or c12 im up in fort mac, but could swing into edmoniton and if anyone knows a price on it

fourseasons yamaha and quadra truck (polaris in waterways) both sell race gas up here. four seasons have 5 gal. cans on the floor in the showroom.

Top Bottom