Quotes for Vancouver Island Riding

Donegal-BCSF

Reaction score
Website
www.bcsf.org
I am doing up the BC Snowmobile Federation Insert for SnoRiders Magazine and I am highlighting Vancouver Island. I would love to have some quotes from people that have ridden there. Just one or a few lines describing your experience. You can post here or send to office@bcsf.org. Thanks.

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"sea to sky riding" thats usually how my friends and I explained it to mainlanders :beer:

What do I win if my "quote" is chosen :p case of Twisted Tea will do LOL

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"sea to sky riding" thats usually how my friends and I explained it to mainlanders :beer:

What do I win if my "quote" is chosen :p case of Twisted Tea will do LOL

Yup sea to sky riding sums it up, I would also venture to say awesome. Where else can you leave home in shorts and a T shirt drive anywhere between half an hour and a couple hours and ride in some wicked POW with equally amazing views

west coast

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last may I crested a ridge while riding after work and as I looked back at my trench there was a cruise ship in the U of the trench. Ill never forget that. The tree riding is awesome too!!

harper44

Reaction score
The best part of riding the island is that in many places, the only tracks you come across are your own. So little traffic makes for unreal powder riding.

Maybe we shouldn't be letting the cat out of the bag here.... ;)

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The best part of riding the island is that in many places, the only tracks you come across are your own. So little traffic makes for unreal powder riding.

ahhhh yes VERY valid point harper ;)

v10rider

Reaction score

Probably don't have to worry too much about increased traffic unless they build a bridge from the mainland to the island. The cost to go across these days (extra $ when pulling a trailer or overheight for those using decks) is enough to prevent most folks in the lower mainland to go over.

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Probably don't have to worry too much about increased traffic unless they build a bridge from the mainland to the island. The cost to go across these days (extra $ when pulling a trailer or overheight for those using decks) is enough to prevent most folks in the lower mainland to go over.

and increasing each and every year! My pops spent 2.6 million last year on ferry fees alone with his trucking company crossing steady!!! It ROBBERY

Top Bottom