quick question on bd e timing key??

lightening1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it goes to both of the coils, but my question is does it go between the sled and bd controll box or does it go between the bd box and the coils?? obviously the bd controll box goes to both coils aswell.. please help i dod not get any instructions with this e tec xm kit all all< and im missing ch!t too.. ask me how happy i am????? it will be the last bd kit i spend 6000 for.. not impressed!!! nothing fits well either, had to cut and modify ch!t to work already...anyway that e key qiestion is holding me up cause once i get the secondary in there it is a biotch to get your hands in there with the turbo crap in the way..thanks

lightening1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it goes to both of the coils, but my question is does it go between the sled and bd controll box or does it go between the bd box and the coils?? obviously the bd controll box goes to both coils aswell.. please help i dod not get any instructions with this e tec xm kit all all< and im missing ch!t too.. ask me how happy i am????? it will be the last bd kit i spend 6000 for.. not impressed!!! nothing fits well either, had to cut and modify ch!t to work already...anyway that e key qiestion is holding me up cause once i get the secondary in there it is a biotch to get your hands in there with the turbo crap in the way..thanks

its all good now we got it all. Figured out.

Top Bottom