quick little ride up lucille Nov 05th

thebigm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.eagleriver.ca
Shifty where are you?:rant: Barry and Judy aren't in the country we need updates:d We are coming up Monday thru Sunday. The pictures in Valemount look awesome hoping that its more of the same in your backyard. :d

Cheers,:beer:

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys been very busy gettin the new Adrenaline Tours Shop ready and havent been out on the sled in a few days. Last day out there was about 6inch of new fluff on our 3 foot solid base still a few rocks out and about but not bad. Snow has been steady since Tuesday staying mostly up top... The Adrenaline Boys are headed into the Renshaw for the first trip on Sunday and I promise lots of pics as soon as we are back!

And for all who want to know Adrenaline Tours new office is in the main street corner of the Jenny's building. Stop by and check us out or bring me a coffee....lol

Few pics from the last ride...sorry no action shots but tunning the turbos took over...

First pic is Shifty's much better half Mel and her friend Morgan
Second is me doing a little cell phone nipple rub
Third is Rod and Morgan (after Rod spun several donuts couldnt get the camera fast enough)
Last shot is Garth on his new turbo RMK

Shifty

Attachments

• Camer Shots and Videos 074.jpg
    Camer Shots and Videos 074.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 90
  • Camer Shots and Videos 071.jpg
    Camer Shots and Videos 071.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 78
  • Camer Shots and Videos 073.jpg
    Camer Shots and Videos 073.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 90
  • Camer Shots and Videos 075.jpg
    Camer Shots and Videos 075.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 78

thebigm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.eagleriver.ca
Kevin and I will be up Monday sleding Tues. We will be leaving the Limo at home.:d Hope to get together for a couple of pops:beer: and maybe a couple of rides.

Mike.

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kevin and I will be up Monday sleding Tues. We will be leaving the Limo at home.:d Hope to get together for a couple of pops:beer: and maybe a couple of rides.

Mike.

Listen here after the way you boys took care of us in the City my world stops when you get to town... if you have to leave the limo let Rick know the Adrenaline Boys say hello... cant wait for Monday!!!

Shifty

Top Bottom