quick little ride up lucille Nov 05th

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well went for a a quick ride up Lucille to take a few boys from Jasper snowboarding snow was pretty good. Lots of rock just under the snow still, can see brown spots when the sun hits...

Shifty

Attachments

• Snowboarding With Caleb and Mark Nov 05 003.jpg
    Snowboarding With Caleb and Mark Nov 05 003.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 121
  • Snowboarding With Caleb and Mark Nov 05 011.jpg
    Snowboarding With Caleb and Mark Nov 05 011.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 117
  • Snowboarding With Caleb and Mark Nov 05 020.jpg
    Snowboarding With Caleb and Mark Nov 05 020.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 104
  • Snowboarding With Caleb and Mark Nov 05 038.jpg
    Snowboarding With Caleb and Mark Nov 05 038.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 114
  • Snowboarding With Caleb and Mark Nov 05 046.jpg
    Snowboarding With Caleb and Mark Nov 05 046.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 100
  • Snowboarding With Caleb and Mark Nov 05 073.jpg
    Snowboarding With Caleb and Mark Nov 05 073.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 112
  • Snowboarding With Caleb and Mark Nov 05 082.jpg
    Snowboarding With Caleb and Mark Nov 05 082.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 115

TravisFader

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just made the heart breaking desicion of not to go to mcbride on the eleventh cause of lack of snow. Now watch since god hates me its gonna snow everyday like mad there, which works down the road :)

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just made the heart breaking desicion of not to go to mcbride on the eleventh cause of lack of snow. Now watch since god hates me its gonna snow everyday like mad there, which works down the road :)

Thank you for the blessing of more snow, and I give my word to take lots of pics and post them for you

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wind just picked up and its raining down here... cold enough up top for snow for sure thank you all for the blessings!!;)

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
where abouts did you unload at?:beer:

Dropped at the gravel pit area and there was light coverage Rod Steve and Myself had packed a pretty good trail out on the first ride at the end of Oct and it is still pretty well set up... although after the rain yesterday may be a little thin, should be good within a km for sure and Lucille got fresh up top last night.

Shifty

Dean10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you get a new sled Shifty, or are you going to air out the green machine for another year.

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you get a new sled Shifty, or are you going to air out the green machine for another year.

My friend I am working on a fleet...lol the 07 is getting a 154 track and will still be green, have the 07 600 144 as my back up / guiding sled and new this year is a gift from my boy Misfit a 04 MXZX race sled with a 136 and a 800 stuffed in as well as Pa just bought a sled he is leaving with me an 09 Summit X 154... Will be going crazy this season love living down here now no more driving, on the sled in ten min from the time I leave the house.... life is good!

Shifty

muskegman

Reaction score
Hey shifty you mentioned guiding sled; do you guide sledders around the Renshaw and if you do, what would a day cost a guy. I been there once but only around the cabin and would really like to get to know the area better.

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey shifty you mentioned guiding sled; do you guide sledders around the Renshaw and if you do, what would a day cost a guy. I been there once but only around the cabin and would really like to get to know the area better.

Yes sir we do I work for adrenaline tours down here in McBride and we would love to take you around the Renshaw, it is 150.00 for the day check us out on facebook or or just PM me on here and let me know when and how many riders your bringing and I will set you up. Also can package your whole weekend for you with meals accom and trail fees....let me know!

Shifty

muskegman

Reaction score
Yes sir we do I work for adrenaline tours down here in McBride and we would love to take you around the Renshaw, it is 150.00 for the day check us out on facebook or or just PM me on here and let me know when and how many riders your bringing and I will set you up. Also can package your whole weekend for you with meals accom and trail fees....let me know!

Shifty
Great! I'll get a hold of some boys and we'll try set something up.
Thanks for the quick response.

dragontamer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was up to lucielle yesterday (nov. 7). was a great day. on average 3' but in some spots there was 4'. still have to watch for rocks and some stumps. we were the first tracks that day. tracked up every side of the hills. looked to have snowed 8-10 inches over night. people keep doin the snow dance! 2 weeks or so will be prime conditions!:beer::beer:

Dean10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Livin there too, ..... nice.

I'm sure we'll end up at the grizz a time or two.

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was up to lucielle yesterday (nov. 7). was a great day. on average 3' but in some spots there was 4'. still have to watch for rocks and some stumps. we were the first tracks that day. tracked up every side of the hills. looked to have snowed 8-10 inches over night. people keep doin the snow dance! 2 weeks or so will be prime conditions!:beer::beer:
Did a night ride with two new turbos on the 8th great time great view... snowing here tonight if it clears I will take one for the team and head up for a bit tomorrow afternoon...

Shifty

summitshawn

Reaction score
Was up in Bell on Nov 7-8, was really good early season with 3-4'. We were the only 2 up there both days. Good place to go to knock the cobwebs loose. Will post some pics soon.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Keep posting those photos Shifty.
Did a night ride with two new turbos on the 8th great time great view... snowing here tonight if it clears I will take one for the team and head up for a bit tomorrow afternoon...

Shifty

Attachments

• Shifty1.jpg
    Shifty1.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 79
Top Bottom