Quick Fix/ Backyard job/MickeyDuck/ Farmerized

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have been thinking about this the last few days......

As we all kind of know **** happens to most everyone, so i thought about this thread. What were some quick fixes you have used.

What finally set me off was being told you can start a 4 stroke by pull start off the clutch. Easy as a 2 stroke. Guest what i have no clue how this is done{ knock on wood never needed to know} How is this done? With pics would be great;). I hope im not the only one who doesnt know how to do this, if i am i dont feel stoopid sooner look daft for asking, than be the guy pulling his sled along cause of an even more simple answer:beer:

powderpusher

Reaction score
I will let you in on a unbeleivable quick fix ive done a couple years back ,had a old motoski that burned a hole in the piston about 15 miles from town one time pulled it apart in the bush took the piston home jb welded the hole put it back together drove it home ,was surprised it made it home ,truck was in garage ,it was late saturday night sled cratered ,no part6s available till monday so i figured i would try to patch it up to get it home didnt want the sled to be left out there and get stolen as lots of older sleds seem to go missing around here,

dirtball08

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would love to see a vid of it also. Don't own one but have heard that it can't be done. I have no clue, so a vid would put things straight.:beer:

Top Bottom