Quartz nov 11

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no bareback buffalo humper sits better, quad god where did that come from.

kellyandhislimo

RIP - March 16, 2023
Reaction score
I'm the god of quad. Maxwell is the skidoo god

Holy now I've heard it all. Will it's 12:05am and we made it to golden finally. Gonna have all the snow facked up before mr. Buffalo humper gets here hehe. By the way hiway 93 SUCKS friggin skating rink and covered in snow. Not ideal. But hiway 1 is in great shape right now but it's snowing so it won't stay that way.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well the ole buffalo humper may have to stop in the park in case he sees a buffalo around banff area, may need to stop for some relief if ya get my drift. hehehe.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well old Kellyandhisstuckadoo submarined his doo bad. Never got pics but he did. Won't share either. Clouds had a creek upside down problem. Was almost like imdooin was with us. Pics to come

kellyandhislimo

RIP - March 16, 2023
Reaction score
Well the turnout was great and the snow was even better. Here is the best stuck/wreck of the day lol sorry distortedcloud. YAH that's what a brandnew proclimb looks like from underneath. I managed to have to have a couple of stucks as well but only got one good pic lol. . All in all the snow was pretty good for nov 11.

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so it was good to go and no landminds? what was there for snow depth and yup sorry i didnt go looking at the pics... next time for sure guys

kellyandhislimo

RIP - March 16, 2023
Reaction score
Lots of landmines and no the trail was not groomed and they are not charging a fee as of today.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trail was real good for not being grommed. I rode most of the way out with my buddys jerrycan he lost. If u can pinher with one hand the trails good

kellyandhislimo

RIP - March 16, 2023
Reaction score
I was really missing larry out there, could of got some real good pics of creek crossings and trees if he was there (and he wouldn't be holding the camera) hehehe

GSR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you guys are heading in there play safe!! Slides are running full path already! I am by no means an avalanche forecaster but I have witnessed a fair amount of activity already this season and with limited information this early in the season I thought I would share some of the info I have gathered. We were getting easy compression test results in Quartz on Nov. 13th popping 60cm down on a buried surface hoar layer. That's a LOT of mass if anything slides. Because of all of this new snow load (past week) there is a lot of weight on that weak layer and things are moving naturally!
Play safe!! Have fun! Pick the riding areas that are right for the conditions! :)

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great Post, Thanks for the update Aaron, keep em coming if you can :)

Top Bottom