Quartz Creek, Nov 15th

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quartz Creek, Nov 15th EDITED with pics!!!

ill post some pics when i get home. but rode Quartz today and well the trail up was awesome and they are charning 15$ for the trail to only be groomed to the frist bridge. so u still have a bit of rough trail.be

went into area 51 and well lots of rocks to be found, some DEEP! snow. but the "quarts" its self still needs another 3ft of snow. but for a frist ride out. was good to get some of the new upgrades to the sled diled in. now just need some good areas to have some good pulls to do some clutching and rear skid adjustments.

was snowing all day there to. maybe two inches on the sled deck when we got down.

so just dont go there expecting the time of ur life. i could get some awesome pics showing snow over the hood but really its lots of creeks lots of rocks, and more rocks.

go and ride safe and watch out for landmines!!:beer:

Last edited:

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i would have got more pics. but its a good camera and well it was all wraped in a hoody so i didnt wanna have to stop and take it out.. it was actually windy and snowing hard most of they day.. and its a pain unless its epic riding or pics to pull out that cam.

i hope some of the guys we were with got some other pics.

Octane

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
DAMMIT we were there in the parking lot ready to unload and it looked too socked in.
we also had a 8 hr drive home ahead of us. guess you learn the hard way. next theres always next time lol. nice pics

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if i had to do it over again. i woulda drive to revy like i wanted to but eveyone didnt wanna drive another 45min to go sledding

Octane

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
revy was socked in worse that quartz. it woulda been nothing but riding in the trees. thats why we headed east

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh, from the pics it looked good.. but oh well.. lotsa time to go ride. but an 8hr drive kinda sux

geordiep

Reaction score
I was at Quartz on Sunday as well. Great snow for a first ride mid-November. Can't complain. I used the SPOT GPS two-way tracker with good results. I uploaded the GPS coordinates with some pictures:

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was at Quartz on Sunday as well. Great snow for a first ride mid-November. Can't complain. I used the SPOT GPS two-way tracker with good results. I uploaded the GPS coordinates with some pictures:

Another reason why I like the Spot!
Nice job.

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
DAMMIT we were there in the parking lot ready to unload and it looked too socked in.
we also had a 8 hr drive home ahead of us. guess you learn the hard way. next theres always next time lol. nice pics

Told you we should've fawkin went regardless of what the goons were doing!

Top Bottom