Quartz Creek Jan. 14/15

zenk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well plans had fallen through for last weekend so lets try this again. I am in Red Deer wanting to head up to quartz for either saturday, sunday or both. I have never been to quartz and am somewhat new to riding. If anyone else is heading up alone and wants someone to ride with let me know.

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was there Sunday and the area is well worn. We found lots of fresh in the trees and a few areas that no one was in but by next week end it will be hard "again".... (didnt want to say pounded) we have seen that enough this yerar already :(. When you want to go to Quartz just go and introduce yourself to a group that is beside you and ask to join. I have never refused a person to join us and never been refused to join a group. You will meet tons of people from here at Quartz and most likely meet a riding partner or two along the way
Rich

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be in the Golden area this weekend, and will likely be riding one of the days on the weekend, with a friday or Monday. As long as the part for my front suspension shows up before the weekend, I'll be riding up there. I'm new to riding and the area as well (may go somewhere other than Quartz) but I'm sure you would be more than welcome to join me and my buddy. The more people to help pull me out of being stuck the better.

Top Bottom