Quartz Creek 2013/14

GSR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, volunteers from the Golden Snowmobile Club sledded in to Quartz today (November 3rd) to split some fire wood and do some other house cleaning items. Please give them your appreciation! We have very few volunteers and and so much to do, Thanks You's are always greatly appreciated! Thanks boys!!
As you can see it is still thin up there, but over the next two weeks the weather looks VERY promising!! So close to GAME ON!

1457714_543272615749143_66165001_n.jpg
Screen shot 2013-11-03 at 7.38.57 PM.jpg

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's what all the tracks was from when we just came through

Was wondering what was up

sent while I should be drinking twisted teas

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like u go there anyways.

Did u even go to golden last year to ride ??

sent from A UNKNOWN PLACE IN TEA LAND

If I told you how many rides I got in last season, you'd be green with envy. Stay cool Tex78!!!! I'll be sure to write every where I go this season and mail the report to you...

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the hard work people!!! I very much enjoy the use of the cabin, and definitely having the wood there to make a fire. I will definitely be buying a Golden Snowmobile Club pass this year.

benclaluna450r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well if that wasn't hard to understand on the first read.... so you hit the A-arms on the way down falling into the rock holes... still not enough for Quartz.... how deep and any pics ?

Nope still not enough if you ask me was way better last year for snow trail was in good shape

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well if that wasn't hard to understand on the first read.... so you hit the A-arms on the way down falling into the rock holes... still not enough for Quartz.... how deep and any pics ?
It says "boys don't even bother going, we fawked up a arms hard today"......orrrr B^*())_ GN KUREEW omn vdre IJNVDSTY 346890 @*#*#() TODAY

GSR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Keep an eye on Rogers Pass Webcam, Quartz Creek Webcam, Kicking Horse Resort Advanced Weather Data, And KHMR Webcams, Sentry Mountain Lodge Webcam. All good places to see real time weather. If you are looking for Snow reports the Sentry Mountain site has the height of new snow and so does the Mt. Fidelity weather plot. It is real time with a HN24 (24 hour hight of snow). All of which is great info! Also use the Snow-Forecast website to get forecasted snow amounts for next few days. And obviously avalanche.ca for current info as well.

HAYDENC

Reaction score
hey gsr, know guys said it was no good last weekend but would it be worth it to try this sunday? or keep driving going to revy

Top Bottom