Quading and Camping Near a lake

BigJim34

Reaction score
Hi I was wondering if any one can give some suggestions for an area where we can random camp near a lake with some good fishing and then some good quading in the area as well. We go for a 4 day quad trip every year and are looking for a new spot to pitch the outfitters tent. Any suggestions would be appreciated maybe in the Athabasca/Lac La biche area or any others?
Thanks

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Hi I was wondering if any one can give some suggestions for an area where we can random camp near a lake with some good fishing and then some good quading in the area as well. We go for a 4 day quad trip every year and are looking for a new spot to pitch the outfitters tent. Any suggestions would be appreciated maybe in the Athabasca/Lac La biche area or any others?
Thanks

You only quad four days of the year, poor soul.lol
Lakeland area east of Lac la Biche, pinehurst, Siebert Lake etc.

sassymudbug

Reaction score
Conklin area is great, We always like to go up to steepbank area. Wappua lake is a great lake for fishing, camping, and quadding. That is one of our favorite area's to go, the only issue is the 110 K of logging roads to get all the way to the back to the old steep bank hotel area. But I always find it worth it

BigJim34

Reaction score
Thanks sassymudbug. I stayed up their years ago for work and was wondering if that would be a good spot. Did you go up the logging road from just outside of grassland? Do you have anymaps of the area?
Thanks

Top Bottom