Quadding in Whitecourt.

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was supposed to work on Sunday for a Fire alarm test but it got cancelled last minute. Going up to Robinson Road area up at Whitecourt. Wife and I my buddy and his wife are going, We don't get too crazy as I have a speed limiter on my quad(the wife). We are leaving edmonton at 9 or so should be up there at 11 ish. Any one in the area is welcome to ride with us. Gotta get out of the city. Realize it is last minute. Kel

Cameo

Reaction score
How was the trip? I am planning on heading that way with a pack of friends for August 25-29 for an extended weekend before the long weekend :)

Are the trails good for all riders? My son will be on his bike too, and it will be his first time off the farm. If you could, let me know where you went, post some pics too.

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How was the trip? I am planning on heading that way with a pack of friends for August 25-29 for an extended weekend before the long weekend :)

Are the trails good for all riders? My son will be on his bike too, and it will be his first time off the farm. If you could, let me know where you went, post some pics too.

The trails from Robinson road have some pretty good mud holes. May not be the best place for youngsters. If I'm not working at that time I'll tour you. I'll keep in touch.

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well truth be told I didn't have any takers so we ended up going a little closer to home. We went to long island lake and it was MUDDY and a number of the trails were very much under water a lot of water. My bud killed his Griz( it drowned) so The wife and I had to save him however we got in the trail and it was just under the front rack (thank god for snorkles , or DaveB ). I realized we were in deep trouble when I got just past him, the trail went on for just over 600 meters at about a meter of water, had to keep the rpms up to float the front end( had it in high oops, another belt gone) before I was able to turn around. Oh and we saw fish to boot. Wish I had it in low s as to not kill another belt oh well. Needless to say my buds wifes Honda had to pull the griz back as mine wasn't towing anything. Something to be said about the old style transmission. However we will be out there in October for Thankgiving.

dodgeguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Next time head south, went for a great day ride on saturday afternoon at the RD Suds Buds campout.

Top Bottom