Quadding in Bruderhiem

Zar

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My buddy heard from a person at his job site that there are good areas to quad near Bruderhiem. Have any of you quadded in areas near Bruderhiem ( opem to the general public) ? if so - where do you stage ?

Zar

plumbum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.outlawatvclub.com
check the riding areas on the left hand side of the main page. bruderhiem is in there and right now it is muddy. as well make sure you have your insurance, registration and drivers liscence on you and current. the rcmp are out there quite often and they do check. and one final bit, do not ride the road or ditches. you must take the most direct and shortest way across. i almost got a ticket for it.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My buddy heard from a person at his job site that there are good areas to quad near Bruderhiem. Have any of you quadded in areas near Bruderhiem ( opem to the general public) ? if so - where do you stage ?

Zar

There ar elots of trails and they are open to the public. If you need directions and you haven't found it yet then send me a PM and I wil give you the directions. There is a few of us going on sunday.

navinreddy7

Reaction score
i have been riding in bruderhiem for about 3 years and it is good riding out there. we are planning on going on sunday , if interested , reply back to navinreddy7.

steveo

Reaction score
I was out there last weekend and it was very busy....... and lots of mud.Got stuck in one hole and snaped an axel.Hope to have it fixed on saturday and be out there on sunday.Make sure you have insurance and drivers license and plates they are checking everyone out there. ( rcmp)

POWDERCHOWDER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i was out there on sunday and did not see one cop, and there were lots of people on the road which they should not be. we were on the east side of the river. i don't know why people insist on riding up and down the road, when there are so many good trails to ride on.

Top Bottom