Quadding by the river?

Throttle*Queen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My parents have a lake lot out at Lac Sante between St Paul and Two Hills. We used to have access to quadding trails but they have all been shut down. We have been told there is great quadding on the south side of the river by duverny...does anybody know where to stage and if there is some pretty good trails?

steveo10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
i dont remember the range road where the staging area is but we also stage straight from Duverny. follow the tracks on the east side of the hiway, they will take you to the gloryland

HONDA310R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol there is tones there is also trails by the myrnam bridge that my dad build years ago with his tractor. There was also a cabin there but was burnt down by some pricks earlier this year!

The Myrnam trails are on the south side just cross the bridge and turn to the east into the old campground and stage there there is one trail by the gate and one at the end of the road. Just please respect the area and pack out what you bring in. Also its a good idea to bring a chain saw trees fall all the time and if we all help out and clean while were riding the trails will stay cleaner and free of dead fall!

The Two Hills trails are called the cougar patch i dont remember the road numbers thats access it but im sure you can find it on here!

If you ever want a guide just PM me

Throttle*Queen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Im not sure what campground you are talking about? In duverny? We are hoping to go out next weekend. Either on friday or saturday. Or both! lol

HONDA310R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Im not sure what campground you are talking about? In duverny? We are hoping to go out next weekend. Either on friday or saturday. Or both! lol

if you take the highway from St.Paul to Myrnam south you will cross the North Sask and just after you cross you will see a aproach turn in there it used to be a campground now it just empty cause someone burnt that down tooo like 15 years ago.

I also know how to get to the cougar patch just dont know exactly what all the roads are called lol

I WILL ALSO BE OUT AT STONEY LAKE THAT WEEKEND WHICH IS NOT FAR SO MAYBE I CAN TAKE SOMETIME AWAY FROM THE LAKE AND SHOW YOU AROUND!

Throttle*Queen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks!...i will let you know for sure what day and where we will be going and if we need someone to show us around!

Top Bottom