Quadding at Long Island Lake

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It is great for both,has a nice sand pit and lots of trails with or without Skegg!
You will have a blast no matter what you ride!
catmando!

mat

Reaction score
You just have to be careful, There is mud holes there that don't look like much, but there deep enough to swallow a quad...
There will be a bunch of us there this week end, feel free to join us.

crazy240sx

Reaction score
You just have to be careful, There is mud holes there that don't look like much, but there deep enough to swallow a quad...
There will be a bunch of us there this week end, feel free to join us.

Hey, i don't know you guys yet but I'd love to try the riding out there.. Me(honda cr250) and a buddy (grizzly 660) want to head out this weekend, mind if a couple guys tag along? Also, I have no idea where that place is...

yzgirl09

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
aww you missed it crazy240...it was amazing, my bf and I and some friends went up and met up with mat and his family/friends to ride, wicked time can't wait to go back...posted some pics in other thread "Long Island lake?"

crazy240sx

Reaction score
yeah i saw those pictures... kinda gave myself a forehead smack for missing out. I was going to come out there but didn't want to go stall to stall asking for "yzgirl" or "mat" lol.. next time you ride, i'm down for sure if you want more riders.. I had to resort to quadding *barf* can am 800 just isn't the same as a dirtbike, and a helluva time to get out of mud

yzgirl09

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dont blame ya, surprisingly though from what I could see, my group and mats group were the only bikers in the campground, rest were quads, I didn't see any other bikers anyway but ya I know what you mean, we had some friends come up sat night with bikes and they said when they came in the gate the lady was like " Are you with Taryn's group or Mats group?" so i'm assuming we were the only ones...Im definitely gonna go up there again..maybe even just a day trip! Prob gonna head to McLean again in August..that place is wicked fun too!

iluv mud

Reaction score
hey grove girl, i am from the grove to. did you ever go out to long islan and are there any places to camp on the cutline?

Top Bottom