Quadding around Fairmont

AB RANGER 007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am sure that you will receive a lot of come back on this, but I will start with some information that I became interested in around
Invermere/Panorama Ski Area. North of the Panorama Ski area is a place called Toby Creek/Bruce Mtn. I use the Garmin MapSource and Google Earth to look at areas of interest to me and information from others on many of the Forums, SEARCH is your friend.

Good luck on 'YOUR' search.

Bruce.

The Arborist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where do people ride, the sledding areas? anywhere else?

There is a riding area on the westside road between Fairmont and Invermere "badlands" if you leave from the Fairmont side it will be on your right side of the road. Its about a km before you get to Rushmere so if you get there you have gone to far, its not marked very well but there is a 2' x 2' sign on a tree just off the road that warns people not to damage the area (stay on trails) If you like dust the badlands are for you!! It is a great spot lots of trails and some open areas as well.

You should pick up a "Backroad Mapbook" kootenay rockies edition, it is the best mapbook for what you are looking for!;)

The area around Panorama is a great ride there is a trail "Bruce Creek Loop" that will get you up to "Paradise mine" or you can stage at Toby Creek Adventures lot just before Panorama but you will have to pay a bit to use that trail.

There will be snow up there until mid July so don't go there to early in the season. Pick up that mapbook and you will find a ton of places to ride. Lots of lakes and logging roads behind Brisco/Parson areas.:d

MrMorgan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
where were you guys last year....we ended up riding around the fairmont ski hill and that was it. The fun lasted about an hour.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
best riding around Fairmont is to head south to Canal flats and then west to Findley creek area.

Top Bottom