quad tires??

dano1966

Reaction score
what are the best all round trial  / mud tires out there ? i was at the snow show and they told me zillas where the best, any thoughts?

brutematt750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Zillas would have to be the best. There are light and have good around tread pattern. I was gonna buy a set for the wifes king. Coopers atv has really good prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while working extremely hard

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like the zillas as well, have them on two of my quads, I was very happy with my mudlite XTR's as well, a good skeg tire.

Tex on here runs 30 Mudlite XTRs and they seem to preform fairly well. Easier on Axles than outlaws....well they should be unless you like the loud handle a little too much

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
28" outlaw MST's are a good all around tire and they last. They are also excellent in the mud/skeg

Joshgrizz660

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
to be honest im not a huge fan of the 30" backs. i have em on my xmr and they dont perform well with no bottom and that seems to be all i ride lol, so question is anyone out there wanna trade something for these backs? they have 170 km on them and no issues what so ever. anyone that have some laws let me know.

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
to be honest im not a huge fan of the 30" backs. i have em on my xmr and they dont perform well with no bottom and that seems to be all i ride lol, so question is anyone out there wanna trade something for these backs? they have 170 km on them and no issues what so ever. anyone that have some laws let me know.

You might have to send them south for a trade. Most of Alberta mud doesn't get along with backs

Joshgrizz660

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hahaha well ya im learning that first hand, i know i have a capable machine but like every nasty pit i hit i just DIGG and it drives me stupid. my mudzillas out did these by miles in my eyse, and they were on a worse machine, stuff i used to make it through no probs im getten help up cuz i dig the ruts too deep, thinken on a change just need to find someone that would wanna trade with me, will see what happens though

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hahaha well ya im learning that first hand, i know i have a capable machine but like every nasty pit i hit i just DIGG and it drives me stupid. my mudzillas out did these by miles in my eyse, and they were on a worse machine, stuff i used to make it through no probs im getten help up cuz i dig the ruts too deep, thinken on a change just need to find someone that would wanna trade with me, will see what happens though

Check Kijiji...you never know what you will find

QMAO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am looking for new tires for my new King quad. Has anyone ran either the Swamp Fox Plus or the Mud Hog tires?
0809_atvp_19_z+GBC_Motorsports_Mud_Hog+Mud_Tire.jpg 0000_AMS_Swamp_Fox_Plus_Aggressive_Mud-Snow_Tire_--.jpg I do agree the Zillas are a great traction tire although they could have a bit tougher carcass. I have to replenish my supply of tire plugs nearly every ride if I want to keep air in them Zillas.
I am considering going with either the Mud Hogs or the Swamp Fox but I can not find them in a 14" wheel configuration.

Last edited:

Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One of the guys i ride with has the swamp fox plus tires on his 660 Grizz seem to be good. they are 27's seem to chew. I was thinking of trying the Pit bull growler uber xor radials they look good just don't know any one that runs them

Joshgrizz660

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
question? i have the xmr with the 30" backs skinnys all around, my question is if i were to take em off the rim and sell them, could i strap on laws to it and not skinnys? not a fan of the skinnys, i like my tires like i like my women, MEATY! haha thanks.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just run 30 / 11 zillas front & back : You won`t lose much ground clearence ,they ARE the lightest (30) tire out and they will spin before breaking axles most of the time.............I run them on my 850 & RZR S and have tried all the rest, these are the best tires out IMO. 30`s though not anything less, as there is a big diffrence as you down size.......

Top Bottom