quad theft ( Bashaw shooting)

nightmagic

Reaction score
Hope some of you's rember this from this summer

Arrest warrant issued for alleged thief who was shot as he fled with a quad

5:30PM
EDMONTON/630 CHED
12/8/2009

A trial for an Alberta man charged with stealing a quad and was shot as he fled got off to a false start.

The judge thanked the witnesses gathered in Stettler for the trial Tuesday and then issued an arrested warrant for 31-year-old Harold Groening.

Groening and two other men were charged last spring with stealing a truck and a quad from a farm near the central Alberta community of Bashaw.

Farmer Brian Knight was also charged after shots were fired at Groening, who was airlifted to hospital with non-life threatening injuries.

Knight, 38, faces seven charges related to the shooting, including assault causing bodily harm and pointing a firearm.

Knight's preliminary hearing is scheduled for June. (cp,blb)

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
hope some of you's rember this from this summer

arrest warrant issued for alleged thief who was shot as he fled with a quad

5:30pm
edmonton/630 ched
12/8/2009

a trial for an alberta man charged with stealing a quad and was shot as he fled got off to a false start.

The judge thanked the witnesses gathered in stettler for the trial tuesday and then issued an arrested warrant for 31-year-old harold groening.

Groening and two other men were charged last spring with stealing a truck and a quad from a farm near the central alberta community of bashaw.

Farmer brian knight was also charged after shots were fired at groening, who was airlifted to hospital with non-life threatening injuries.

Knight, 38, faces seven charges related to the shooting, including assault causing bodily harm and pointing a firearm.

Knight's preliminary hearing is scheduled for june. (cp,blb)

were the charges ever dropped against knight???

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no i was watching it last night on the news. they said they postponed the trial as the other guy didn't show. but if he doesn't show again they may be able to get the charges dismissed. no witness right?

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would have reloaded when I realized the bullet never peirced his brain. The theiving little f%&k will walk away with a slap on the fingers, where the guy protecting his home and property will get the book thrown at him. Just a warning to anybody planning on stealing my stuff: I WILL KILL YOU!!

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would have reloaded when I realized the bullet never peirced his brain. The theiving little f%&k will walk away with a slap on the fingers, where the guy protecting his home and property will get the book thrown at him. Just a warning to anybody planning on stealing my stuff: I WILL KILL YOU!!
dead men tell no tales

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
oh? :confused: I fuggin doubt it, we only shoot at city folk from calgary. ;)

i live 10 mins from bashaw and 10 mins from brian and his family. Great place to live, too bad he only grazed him.

i lived in meca glen for a while as a kid....not far from bashaw. I'm thinkin' i woulda shot and killed 'em all, then just buried the bodies..... No one woulda known the better, and probably no one would have missed them(there was 3 of them, right?).... Then no charges would have been laid anywhere....... Justice done!;)

Adrenaline Addiction

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i lived in meca glen for a while as a kid....not far from bashaw. I'm thinkin' i woulda shot and killed 'em all, then just buried the bodies..... No one woulda known the better, and probably no one would have missed them(there was 3 of them, right?).... Then no charges would have been laid anywhere....... Justice done!;)

I live at Red Deer Lake 5 mins away from Mecca Glen, great school too, no shootings :rolleyes:

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
i live at red deer lake 5 mins away from mecca glen, great school too, no shootings :rolleyes:

wow, small world..... We've been to red deer lake many times, and bashaw, etc......... We moved into ponoka and i lived there for 3 or 4 years....great area to grow up in!

Top Bottom