Quad Riders.. ..list

S

stripe

im new to quads just got a 04 660 Raptor so ill take a spot on that list selah wa. us

Cameo

Reaction score
Hi,
Please add me from Antler Lake, 2 quads, 1 hasn't turned a wheel in a year. The 2 sleds just make my shed smaller...who knows if they will ever move on their own power. I wish i had some one to go quadding with more.
Where is everyone going for May Long?

domecreek

Reaction score
Well I know everyone is thinking snow, playing in snow, but I have Quads on my mind as I am looking to buy a new Quad for the spring. I want a 4x4 of course, with winch, a 500 possibly, but people tell me bigger is better. I have looked at the Polaris Sportsman 500EFI and not a bad price., around $8,000.00 in Edmonton at Cycle Works.
Any thoughts ?

mudbug

Reaction score
Well I know everyone is thinking snow, playing in snow, but I have Quads on my mind as I am looking to buy a new Quad for the spring. I want a 4x4 of course, with winch, a 500 possibly, but people tell me bigger is better. I have looked at the Polaris Sportsman 500EFI and not a bad price., around $8,000.00 in Edmonton at Cycle Works.
Any thoughts ?

domecreek
Welcome to snow and mud, as for your question on the Polaris 500HO EFI you will not be dissipointed, I myself have 2008 500HO and very happy with it and after 1000 km have had no problems. As for a bigger machine you have to decide what you are going to use the quad for, the 500Ho is almost 700 pounds and if you get into the 700, 750 or 800 your looking at more weight. I think if you went with the Polaris 2009 550 you wont be dissipointed the HP almost equals or is better then most of the bigger bore or twin quads out there do a little more research and ask people questions before you buy.

Happy quadding.

Buddman27

Reaction score
Please add me also. I'm in Fort Sask. Anybody doing any winter riding? Let me know as I'm new to riding up here and could use some trail mates!

Top Bottom