Quad Riders.. ..list

couleeman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only a few quads for me right now. Need to get them out again, haven't been out in a month.

Anyone in the Lethbridge Area???

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
spring os here,snow is gone,time to put the rubber boots on...welcome to the swamp ieeeeaaa ,see ya in the mud..listen for the grizzly it might be behind you...

Gunny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ummm ... I take it, this list is for members from the "Great White North" only :flagca: ........ cause I don't see any flat lander locations on it :patriot:

Now, I feel alone & unloved :crying3: :crying3: ... of course, me, myself, & I go rid'in all the time together :wtg::yikes::woohoo1: & if any of ya on the "List" ever come down this way, let me know ...... I'll take a day off work & we can go get some fresh air ... :bike: :tazz:

Later ...
Gunny :Cool9:

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ummm ... I take it, this list is for members from the "Great White North" only :flagca: ........ cause I don't see any flat lander locations on it :patriot:

Now, I feel alone & unloved :crying3: :crying3 ... of course, me, myself, & I go rid'in all the time together :wtg::yikes::woohoo1: & if any of ya on the "List" ever come down this way, let me know ...... I'll take a day off work & we can go get some fresh air ... :bike: :tazz:

Later ...

No way gunny, I was thinking of you the other day, I have a condo in Vegas, And want to quad down there, Your on the list and I will let you know when I'm comming down next. Right on buddy.Now I'm excited:D

Gunny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, HELL YEAH !!!!!!!! :yikes: ....

Can I say that here ?? :nono: :yahoo: :D

Later ...
Gunny:Cool9:

Gunny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh man, I'm at the top of list ........ that's usually not a good thing !!??

:sadbanana: :whipped:

Later ....
Gunny :rolling:

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
No way gunny, I was thinking of you the other day, I have a condo in Vegas, And want to quad down there, Your on the list and I will let you know when I'm comming down next. Right on buddy.Now I'm excited:D

Condo? Vegas?...where doya hide the key? I need a vacation :D

Gunny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hardway,
I don't see a photo gallery on SnowandMud :sadbanana: & I haven't looked the site over to see if there's thread about showing ones riding area ?? :violin:

However, most my flicks are to large to be uploaded & I haven't taken any time to resize'em. One of these days perhaps.

Later ....

Top Bottom