Quad/Dirt bike in bruderheim area this week?

barrycampbell

Reaction score
Hey there, I'm off work for breakup looking for some pals to go riding with this week and the next few weeks.. I have a two wheel drive quad and mx bike... Anyone know what the trails and roads look like right now? Let me know.. B

zackd

Reaction score
I'm looking to get out there on Thursday with the Raptor it the snow ain't too bad, I've heard good and bad so far.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going out Sunday. Taking the bike and quad. Hoping to get on the bike this time. I am sure with the melting we have had and are having it has got to be close.

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if it warms up much, the higher trails are fine the lower ones will be muddy for sure! the creek is very high.

barrycampbell

Reaction score
I'm going to head out to Redwater to help my buddy out with his flooring, I'll pop into the staging area and see how it looks. I'm good to go Sunday if you still plan on it.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok see you have both bike and quad. I think bruderheim at ten am. I am bringing my bike and quad but am hoping to spend the day on the bike getting used to it. Prob going to redwater tomorrow afternoon with the bike after the can an demo rides

Mkozjak

Reaction score
thanks "catman1", that helps alot cause me and a couple buddies are thinking of riding in bruderheim saturday or sunday havent decided which day, but i just wanted to see what the trails were like. thnx

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We did redwater today and there is still snow in places. Passable on a bike but you have to work a little. Easy on a quad. I feel like I got my ass kicked though. Fawk.

cfmxkx250

Reaction score
Just got the bike ready this weekend, looking to go ride tomorrow in Bruderheim. Anyone else feel like going for a burn?

barrycampbell

Reaction score
cfmxkx250 I'd go but it's snowing like crazy! however I will go any day this week that's sunny or at least not snowing.
B

Last edited:

cfmxkx250

Reaction score
Oh come on, Barry its onlya wee bit of snoww! It's sloppy but you still break through to the sand so makes for a good work out. I'm alone so only playing in the pit right now . I'm off until next Tuesday and good to ride pretty well any day. Let me know when your works for you

Top Bottom