PW Ride 2010 - WHERE?

S

sldgy

bruce.. a summer event would be a great idea.. However i belive we would run into a huge scheduling conflict for most people to come. Especially ones that would have to drive quite some time to make it happen..

If we would want to do something like this.. Why not the Sturgis Rally??? :D... huge event, lots of different things for people to go and do.. Dont have to have a bike... lots of big concerts.. lots of booze and women.. :D...
And if we get this new house in the next couple of weeks.. everybody who wants can stay at my house.. :D..

we could make it an annual event as I will be there to live in 49 more months and counting

bubba700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yup cooke it is

anyone wanna chime in on when?
Personally end of feb beginning of Mar is best much later and school will keep me from coming most likely.

snow_knight

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cooke it is then.. I will be calling some places up as soon as we get dates set.. and lock in a few rooms.. lets kinda start throwing together numbers..

I will post a huge list of different places in cooke to stay and eat one of these nights i get some time

As far as dates go.. either mid jan.-mid feb. is usually the best time to hit it for riding.. doesnt make much of a difference to me.. WHAT to people think???

bubba700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well lets just say cooke then the weekend of ^^^^^^^^ and unless its a huge problem we can change it. And please people read the tags in this thread before you try to book your rooms ;)

Tsnow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yup cooke it is

anyone wanna chime in on when?
Personally end of feb beginning of Mar is best much later and school will keep me from coming most likely.

Just need to know when so I can schedule vac time.

KH2110

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well lets just say cooke then the weekend of ^^^^^^^^ and unless its a huge problem we can change it. And please people read the tags in this thread before you try to book your rooms ;)

LMFAO...........:d:d:beer:

KH2110

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am in for Cooke.....sounds good...... I am welcome, right?

papafinger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be all about a cooke ride but we may want to consider more of a during the week ride. The is extremely high traffic on the weekend and the terrain can get beat in an aweful hurry

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I will be all about a cooke ride but we may want to consider more of a during the week ride. The is extremely high traffic on the weekend and the terrain can get beat in an aweful hurry

Not sure whether I'm invited..but that don't mean chit to me I'd just show...problem lies in customs.....not sure if they will let me into the US and if they do I'm pretty sure Canada wouldn't let be back in:d

Top Bottom