PW Ride 2010 - WHERE?

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'M THINKING THERE WILL BE QUITE A FEW OF US FROM EDMONCHUK HERE COMING TO IDHOE....... THEN I'LL CONTINUE ON TO BENDOVER FOR SOME GAMBLING..... YOU KNOW THE KIND I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!!YA, BABY:d:d:d:d:d

geez ric, some things are better left unsaid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::D:D:D:D

bubba700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im fine with cooke.
IP would be great but to get into the good stuff from where you stay its either a trail ride in or trailer to the trail head. Its not like we aren't eventually going to hit some of these other spots in the next few years. Alpine WY is a good option that we need to look into also.
But I say lets just do cooke so that some of these guys up north can start figuring how to get themselves smuggled across the border.

Rob1334

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I say we do Cooke unless someone speaks up who is absolutely against it. Same type of riding, a little bit of everything for everyone, enough beer for Ray, enough captain morgan for sick, and enough sheep for Woods. :D j/k

Give this to the end of the weekend and then start setting some dates?

Rob1334

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was chatting with the boys from Colorado this AM, PJ, Mule, XC said they would come for sure if we went there. :beer:

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im fine with cooke.
IP would be great but to get into the good stuff from where you stay its either a trail ride in or trailer to the trail head. Its not like we aren't eventually going to hit some of these other spots in the next few years. Alpine WY is a good option that we need to look into also.
But I say lets just do cooke so that some of these guys up north can start figuring how to get themselves smuggled across the border.
we'll just ship ray and sick UPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i say we do cooke unless someone speaks up who is absolutely against it. Same type of riding, a little bit of everything for everyone, enough beer for ray, enough captain morgan for sick, and enough sheep for woods. :d j/k

give this to the end of the weekend and then start setting some dates?

theres never enough sheep for steve!!!!

Rob1334

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So little time for Bono.....

Sheep.jpg

xc_rider08

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I would definatly be willing to do a bunch of calling and get some stuff figured out for us.. But we still need to ALL be on the same road as far as where and when..

I think it needs to be done a little differently this year though.. I say set the dates.. here is a list of hotels.. book rooms where you want.... Somebody can set up a meeting place at one of the joints for the night.. and see ya when ya get there.. I mean most of the hotels wont charge you anything to hold a room most up to 1-2weeks before you show up.. so you still have time to change up the plans with no costs.. just my .02

I second your motion for Cooke:d:beer:

Tsnow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What up!!!??
:beer: time...:d Any where over there is good.. Any info on accomodations?

Last edited:
S

sldgy

Has anyone entertained the idea of having a summer get together? Maybe we could resolve some of the conflicts we are having prior to sled time. Or maybe we could just have one great big drunken brawl.:eek::eek:

Tsnow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone entertained the idea of having a summer get together? Maybe we could resolve some of the conflicts we are having prior to sled time. Or maybe we could just have one great big drunken brawl.:eek::eek:

hmmm.. Are you cooking up some of that good hippie food?!! :d

snow_knight

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bruce.. a summer event would be a great idea.. However i belive we would run into a huge scheduling conflict for most people to come. Especially ones that would have to drive quite some time to make it happen..

If we would want to do something like this.. Why not the Sturgis Rally??? :D... huge event, lots of different things for people to go and do.. Dont have to have a bike... lots of big concerts.. lots of booze and women.. :D...
And if we get this new house in the next couple of weeks.. everybody who wants can stay at my house.. :D..

Top Bottom