Pure Addicton at the ASA snow show

• Thread starter motorsportaddiction
  • Start date
M

motorsportaddiction

Thansks to everyone who stopped by our booth at the show. It was nice to put a face to all the users on the Snow and Mud site, as well as all who have supported PA Motor Sports wether it was calling for a price, or getting a sled built or serviced.
We'll be at the show in Regina in two weeks, as well as Calgary after that.
Thanks again!
For anyone who missed... attached are a couple pics of our new Polaris IQ 440 turned into a monster UBR 1150 IQ.

Attachments

• DSCN2581.JPG
    DSCN2581.JPG
    97.9 KB · Views: 278
  • DSCN2574.JPG
    DSCN2574.JPG
    92.2 KB · Views: 282
Last edited by a moderator:

Scotford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:D Hey guy's,,, thanks for the slydog's for the dragon,,can't wait for snow to try them out,,,, nice to see high quality workmanship like what you guy's did to the 440... that is one SICK...SWEET>>>Ride.... keep up the good work...

:perfect10:

GRD

Reaction score
That is a wild looking sled.... Is it a customers?

Thansks to everyone who stopped by our booth at the show. It was nice to put a face to all the users on the Snow and Mud site, as well as all who have supported PA Motor Sports wether it was calling for a price, or getting a sled built or serviced.
We'll be at the show in Regina in two weeks, as well as Calgary after that.
Thanks again!
For anyone who missed... attached are a couple pics of our new Polaris IQ 440 turned into a monster UBR 1150 IQ.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rory That sled looks great, I had seen it in your shop while you where working on, and the finished product is....sick, way to go!!!:D

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very nice sled. I would love to see that in the hills this winter or at least some footage of it.

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
Nice work motorspot addiction. The sleds your shop produces look great.:perfect10:
Steve

Last edited by a moderator:

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So how much are the turbo kits for the 2007 800R Revs. Or are they even built yet or done testing??? Just looking into one for this year or next

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
GO TO WEBSITE AND THEY ARE LISTED ON THERE WITH A PRICE OF: $6395.00 -- AEROCHARGER 53(220 HP).......:eek:

Ya i think ill just buy one from the states. cause for 3700 from CPI for the same kit, ill keep my 3200 in savings to buy more light wight stuff. Too bad cause i would like to deal local, but obviously i can afford to. Thanks for the info.

Top Bottom