Pulled over

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had no issues myself. I think that anyone looking to attract the negative attention will likely get a negative result. Otherwise it seems to be business as usual but with masks.

Annacassandra

Reaction score
I haven't heard of folks having any issues in BC, things in BC are still fairly wide open compared to AB. I have heard of check-stops in places confirming all passengers in the vehicle are from the same household/address. Or cops driving through neighborhoods checking license plates.

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brake the law and you will be gettin the additional Covid rules... don’t speed, mind your own business, do your best to be there but not be there, no one will say a thing.

i know myself I goto the extent of packing gas for my truck

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brake the law and you will be gettin the additional Covid rules... don’t speed, mind your own business, do your best to be there but not be there, no one will say a thing.

i know myself I goto the extent of packing gas for my truck
Stay under the radar. We have been going to Revi in separate trucks this season. Simply optics as I am no safer driving alone. But it looks better pulling up at a gas station with one dude in the truck

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I've heard that aliens are abducting people and anally probing them...... doesn't mean it's actually happening.

There is no current law restricting interprovincial travel therefore no penalties being levied....

[h=2]Inter-provincial travel[/h]
If you are travelling to B.C. from another province or territory within Canada you are expected to follow the same travel guidelines as everyone else in B.C. and travel safely and respectfully.If you are travelling from B.C. to another province, please check with that province for travel restrictions or guidance in place.

pete gads

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have been twice to sicamoues , nov 12 and dec 12 and had no issues. We ask that cleaning does not come in our room til we leave. Eat in our trailer (bbq) and visit there. We don't go to any shops, by gas at pump from out side and when sledding stay out of cabin. Have had no trouble.

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In revy now went through rcmp check stop with no issue
looking for people drinking and smoking pot on the hill
rcmp asked to see my drivers license and us on our way

DV-ENT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are so many people out here right now and no issues, come out have fun be respectful and say HI.. its brutal right now as I see people out in the parking lot's and everybody is acting weird.. like they are expecting people around them to be *****y or say something, be yourself say Hi to the peep's around you and lets get back to being good to each other!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
There are so many people out here right now and no issues, come out have fun be respectful and say HI.. its brutal right now as I see people out in the parking lot's and everybody is acting weird.. like they are expecting people around them to be *****y or say something, be yourself say Hi to the peep's around you and lets get back to being good to each other!
Right on! Maybe we can control a little bit of "normal" in the staging areas. It sure would be nice.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is unfortunate for small businesses in BC that we come and sled but have greatly reduced spending money in BC. Packing our own fuel, food and many are doing day trips instead of staying over. I'm not suggesting we do anything different as it is the safest, only it doesn't feel quite right.

Top Bottom