Prowlers vs Rhino vs Ranger?

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So far we haven't been able to get a Cat to come out and play with The Rhino, Ranger's there no Cat though.

Would be glad too,but I hate to guess which mud hole that Rhino of yours is stuck in. LOL! Been driving around all summer looking for you.Almost a 1000 kilometres and still just dining on Grizzly.I got a great idea,why dont you load that machine of yours up and meet a whole bunch of us at the Brazueu Rally this weekend and you can show me how its done.
Nows your chance Mike!
Mayby Ryse will come out with Ya!
catmando!

bkdmech

Reaction score
Mike's little bro'
Playing out at our little piece of heaven we like to call area 61 again this weekend.
Promised the kids-- going into hockey season not a lot of free weekends left.
Summer hasn't been long enough to find a mud hole big enough to keep us down.
We've been trying though, with the Rangers help.

Reaction score
You Rhino and Prowler guys chat it out. You might as well because you're not in the same league as an RZR! :nono:I've driven all 3 and own an RZR. Maybe you can get a Gator or a Cub Cadet to join your party. HA.
Seriously driving an RZR is so much different than those others that it makes your head spin. Comfort, power and maneuverabilty. It climbs anything and I haven't been left behind on any quad trails where the bigger units would have to stop and wait. Power to weight is like the new XP sleds compared to everyone else.....you can't!

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I like the rhino better...even though thats the only sideXside ive been in...but its the 07 model..and now my dad is seeing all these new stuff on the 08 model..hes getting kinda mad now...LMAO

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Talk is just talk,most of us on this thread have proven ourselves,I've been out with rzr's and there great for speed and racing and then theres mud,you may as well stay at the truck.
catmando!

Reaction score
Talk is just talk,most of us on this thread have proven ourselves,I've been out with rzr's and there great for speed and racing and then theres mud,you may as well stay at the truck.
catmando!
Tell that to the Prowler I pulled home this fall. Maybe if you put way bigger tires and filled them with helium. HA. Really you can't even get to the good mud holes with that oversized beast.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How does your prowler make out hill climbing against the rhino??? Ha ha. How about against the commander in the mud??? ha ha. Well the cammander in two wheel drive that is.

Top Bottom